You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Unterhaching VS Erzgebirge Aue, Aue to take points

INT CFUnterhaching VS Erzgebirge Aue, Aue to take points

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 14 Jan 2020 10:11:12 GMT        

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- Unterhaching VS Erzgebirge Aue 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

Match Analysis:

After 20 rounds, Unterhaching got 8 wins, 9 draws, 3 losses and placed the 5 of the German 3.Liga. In the last 20 games, Unterhaching got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

After 18 rounds, Erzgebirge Aue got 8 wins, 5 draws, 5 losses and placed the 5 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, Erzgebirge Aue got 1 wins, 6 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

Odds Analysis:

The handicap first odds of this game is Erzgebirge Aue-0.75, which is tending to the away side. So Erzgebirge Aue will be expected to take points.

 

Unterhaching VS Erzgebirge Aue

Handicap Pick: Erzgebirge Aue -0.75

 

Unterhaching VS Erzgebirge Aue, Aue to take points

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.