You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Ulricehamns IFK VS Dalstorps IF, sure away win

INT CFUlricehamns IFK VS Dalstorps IF, sure away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 22 Mar 2020 10:34:38 GMT        

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- Ulricehamns IFK VS Dalstorps IF 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Ulricehamns IFK got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Sweden 3.div Mellersta Norrland. In the last 20 games, Ulricehamns IFK got 1 wins, 1 draws and 18 losss. The win rate is 5.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 0.0%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Dalstorps IF got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Sweden Div 3 Mellersta. In the last 20 games, Dalstorps IF got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 75.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ulricehamns IFK 0.84--1.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 823 matches, the home team got 550 wins, 130 draws and 143 losses. Home win rate: 66.83%; Draw win rate: 15.80%; Away win rate: 17.38%; Home odds win rate: 51.40%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.60%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-4-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 60 matches, the home team got 34 wins, 3 draws and 23 losses. Home win rate: 56.67%; Draw win rate: 5.00%; Away win rate: 38.33%; Over odds win rate: 61.67%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 38.33%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 5.20-5.00-1.38. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ulricehamns IFK(15.9%), Draw(16.9%), Dalstorps IF(67.3%)

 

Ulricehamns IFK VS Dalstorps IF, sure away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nicole Williams's Sexy Beach Photo [Pic]Gabriella Lenzi has a hottest body and angelic smile
    [Pic]Riae is a sexy tattooed model [Pic]Niece Waidhofer has an attractive body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.