You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Ukraine U21 VS Denmark U21, an exciting game

UEFA U21QUkraine U21 VS Denmark U21, an exciting game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 15 Nov 2019 10:16:16 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying -- Ukraine U21 VS Denmark U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Ukraine U21 got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Denmark U21 got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ukraine U21 0.90-0/-0.5-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1709 matches, the home team got 618 wins, 518 draws and 573 losses. Home win rate: 36.16%; Draw win rate: 30.31%; Away win rate: 33.53%; Home odds win rate: 44.88%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.12%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2611 matches, the home team got 1159 wins, 676 draws and 776 losses. Home win rate: 44.39%; Draw win rate: 25.89%; Away win rate: 29.72%; Over odds win rate: 43.85%; Draw odds win rate: 6.05%; Under odds win rate: 50.10%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.90-3.25-2.33. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 66.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ukraine U21(33.6%), Draw(26.7%), Denmark U21(39.8%)

 

Ukraine U21 VS Denmark U21, an exciting game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.