For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Operario Ferroviario PR VS Parana PR, a tough game

BRA D2Operario Ferroviario PR VS Parana PR, a tough game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 08 Oct 2019 09:00:52 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Operario Ferroviario PR VS Parana PR 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Operario Ferroviario PR got 10 wins, 6 draws, 10 losses and placed the 9 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Operario Ferroviario PR got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Parana PR got 9 wins, 11 draws, 6 losses and placed the 7 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Parana PR got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Operario Ferroviario PR 0.94-0/0.5-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 499 matches, the home team got 194 wins, 135 draws and 170 losses. Home win rate: 38.88%; Draw win rate: 27.05%; Away win rate: 34.07%; Home odds win rate: 47.09%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.91%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 149 matches, the home team got 59 wins, 45 draws and 45 losses. Home win rate: 39.60%; Draw win rate: 30.20%; Away win rate: 30.20%; Over odds win rate: 39.60%; Draw odds win rate: 12.08%; Under odds win rate: 48.32%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.27-3.10-2.97. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 18 games, the home team got 9 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 27.78%; Away win rate: 22.22%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Operario Ferroviario PR(40.2%), Draw(31.6%), Parana PR(28.3%)

 

Operario Ferroviario PR VS Parana PR, a tough game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.