You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi VS Kirklarelispor, home win

TUR CupIstanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi VS Kirklarelispor, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 14 Jan 2020 10:50:09 GMT        

Match Time:

Turkey Cup -- Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi VS Kirklarelispor 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi got 9 wins, 6 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi got 14 wins, 4 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 18 rounds, Kirklarelispor got 5 wins, 7 draws, 6 losses and placed the 13 of the Turkiye Lig3. In the last 20 games, Kirklarelispor got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 77.8%, the over win rate is 41.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi 0.95-2-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 61 matches, the home team got 38 wins, 10 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 62.30%; Draw win rate: 16.39%; Away win rate: 21.31%; Home odds win rate: 42.62%; Draw odds win rate: 26.23%; Away odds win rate: 31.15%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-3.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 128 matches, the home team got 64 wins, 20 draws and 44 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 15.63%; Away win rate: 34.38%; Over odds win rate: 48.44%; Draw odds win rate: 4.69%; Under odds win rate: 46.88%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.19-6.40-9.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 5 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi(80.4%), Draw(13.0%), Kirklarelispor(6.6%)

 

Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi VS Kirklarelispor, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.