For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Ireland VS Bulgaria, Ireland may win

INT FRLIreland VS Bulgaria, Ireland may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 10 Sep 2019 10:31:44 GMT        

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Ireland VS Bulgaria 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Ireland got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 15.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Bulgaria got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ireland 1.07-1-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 622 matches, the home team got 352 wins, 154 draws and 116 losses. Home win rate: 56.59%; Draw win rate: 24.76%; Away win rate: 18.65%; Home odds win rate: 34.73%; Draw odds win rate: 23.95%; Away odds win rate: 41.32%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4963 matches, the home team got 2192 wins, 1343 draws and 1428 losses. Home win rate: 44.17%; Draw win rate: 27.06%; Away win rate: 28.77%; Over odds win rate: 45.30%; Draw odds win rate: 6.37%; Under odds win rate: 48.34%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.63-3.60-5.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 58 games, the home team got 39 wins, 12 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 67.24%; Draw win rate: 20.69%; Away win rate: 12.07%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ireland(55.6%), Draw(26.7%), Bulgaria(17.7%)

 

Ireland VS Bulgaria, Ireland may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.