You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Finland Veikkausliga|Inter Turku VS IFK Mariehamn Big Data Analysis

FIN D1Finland Veikkausliga|Inter Turku VS IFK Mariehamn Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sat, 01 Aug 2020 09:06:04 GMT        

 

Match Time:

Finland Veikkausliga -- Inter Turku VS IFK Mariehamn 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Inter Turku got 4 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, Inter Turku got 12 wins, 4 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 5 rounds, IFK Mariehamn got 1 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 8 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, IFK Mariehamn got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Inter Turku 1.04-1-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 68 matches, the home team got 32 wins, 16 draws and 20 losses. Home win rate: 47.06%; Draw win rate: 23.53%; Away win rate: 29.41%; Home odds win rate: 29.41%; Draw odds win rate: 25.00%; Away odds win rate: 45.59%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.83-2.5-1.03. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 101 matches, the home team got 52 wins, 22 draws and 27 losses. Home win rate: 51.49%; Draw win rate: 21.78%; Away win rate: 26.73%; Over odds win rate: 42.57%; Draw odds win rate: 7.92%; Under odds win rate: 49.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Inter Turku(72.2%), Draw(18.2%), IFK Mariehamn(9.6%)

 

Finland Veikkausliga|Inter Turku VS IFK Mariehamn Big Data Analysis

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.