You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Inter Turku VS Lahti, Inter Turku to win

FIN CUPInter Turku VS Lahti, Inter Turku to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 28 Jun 2020 09:01:13 GMT        

Match Time:

Finland Suomen Cup -- Inter Turku VS Lahti 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Inter Turku got 13 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 1 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, Inter Turku got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Lahti got 7 wins, 7 draws, 8 losses and placed the 8 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, Lahti got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Inter Turku 0.93-0.5/1-0.93. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 31 matches, the home team got 15 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 48.39%; Draw win rate: 19.35%; Away win rate: 32.26%; Home odds win rate: 58.06%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 41.94%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-2.5-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 50 matches, the home team got 20 wins, 11 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 22.00%; Away win rate: 38.00%; Over odds win rate: 38.00%; Draw odds win rate: 8.00%; Under odds win rate: 54.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.69-3.54-3.88. 

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Inter Turku(52.1%), Draw(26.4%), Lahti(21.5%)

 

Inter Turku VS Lahti, Inter Turku to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.