You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Independiente VS Fortaleza, Independiente to win

CON CSAIndependiente VS Fortaleza, Independiente to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 13 Feb 2020 09:00:32 GMT        

Match Time:

Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Independiente VS Fortaleza 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Independiente got 7 wins, 4 draws, 8 losses and placed the 14 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Independiente got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 38 rounds, Fortaleza got 15 wins, 8 draws, 15 losses and placed the 9 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Fortaleza got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Independiente 0.84-0.5/1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2409 matches, the home team got 1292 wins, 534 draws and 583 losses. Home win rate: 53.63%; Draw win rate: 22.17%; Away win rate: 24.20%; Home odds win rate: 58.12%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 41.88%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2486 matches, the home team got 1053 wins, 779 draws and 654 losses. Home win rate: 42.36%; Draw win rate: 31.34%; Away win rate: 26.31%; Over odds win rate: 42.48%; Draw odds win rate: 8.37%; Under odds win rate: 49.16%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.62-3.55-4.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 84 games, the home team got 46 wins, 22 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 54.76%; Draw win rate: 26.19%; Away win rate: 19.05%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Independiente(59.3%), Draw(25.4%), Fortaleza(15.3%)

 

Independiente VS Fortaleza, Independiente to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.