You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Iceland U19 VS Belgium U19, tend to Belgium U19

UEFA U19Iceland U19 VS Belgium U19, tend to Belgium U19

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 13 Nov 2019 09:29:35 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA European U-19 Football Championship -- Iceland U19 VS Belgium U19 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Iceland U19 got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Belgium U19 got 10 wins, 7 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 68.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Iceland U19 0.75--1-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 68 matches, the home team got 32 wins, 18 draws and 18 losses. Home win rate: 47.06%; Draw win rate: 26.47%; Away win rate: 26.47%; Home odds win rate: 32.35%; Draw odds win rate: 26.47%; Away odds win rate: 41.18%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 330 matches, the home team got 145 wins, 68 draws and 117 losses. Home win rate: 43.94%; Draw win rate: 20.61%; Away win rate: 35.45%; Over odds win rate: 48.48%; Draw odds win rate: 1.21%; Under odds win rate: 50.30%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Iceland U19(18.9%), Draw(22.6%), Belgium U19(58.5%)

 

Iceland U19 VS Belgium U19, tend to Belgium U19

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.