For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Eskilsminne IF VS Landskrona BoIS, a close game

SWE D1 SNEskilsminne IF VS Landskrona BoIS, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 24 Jun 2019 10:16:28 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Division 1 -- Eskilsminne IF VS Landskrona BoIS 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Eskilsminne IF got 2 wins, 4 draws, 7 losses and placed the 15 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, Eskilsminne IF got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Landskrona BoIS got 4 wins, 6 draws, 3 losses and placed the 8 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, Landskrona BoIS got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 28.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Eskilsminne IF 0.90-0/-0.5-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 59 matches, the home team got 24 wins, 16 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 40.68%; Draw win rate: 27.12%; Away win rate: 32.20%; Home odds win rate: 45.76%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.24%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.09-2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 108 matches, the home team got 44 wins, 36 draws and 28 losses. Home win rate: 40.74%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 25.93%; Over odds win rate: 39.81%; Draw odds win rate: 9.26%; Under odds win rate: 50.93%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.79-3.25-2.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 games, the home team got 4 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 26.67%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 53.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Eskilsminne IF(31.1%), Draw(27.9%), Landskrona BoIS(41.0%)

 

Eskilsminne IF VS Landskrona BoIS, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Katie Price's sexiest pictures [Pic]Robyn Lawley's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.