For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
England U21 VS Kosovo U21, England U21 is trustworthy

UEFA U21QEngland U21 VS Kosovo U21, England U21 is trustworthy

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 09 Sep 2019 10:23:41 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying -- England U21 VS Kosovo U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, England U21 got 13 wins, 4 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. In the last 17 games, Kosovo U21 got 3 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.3%, the handicap odds win rate is 68.8%, the over win rate is 46.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is England U21 0.92-1.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 249 matches, the home team got 160 wins, 46 draws and 43 losses. Home win rate: 64.26%; Draw win rate: 18.47%; Away win rate: 17.27%; Home odds win rate: 49.80%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.20%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1094 matches, the home team got 517 wins, 233 draws and 344 losses. Home win rate: 47.26%; Draw win rate: 21.30%; Away win rate: 31.44%; Over odds win rate: 46.34%; Draw odds win rate: 4.57%; Under odds win rate: 49.09%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.29-5.20-9.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 20 games, the home team got 14 wins, 5 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 70.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 5.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: England U21(71.8%), Draw(17.9%), Kosovo U21(10.3%)

 

England U21 VS Kosovo U21, England U21 is trustworthy

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.