You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Elche VS Cadiz, this game maybe a draw

SPA D2Elche VS Cadiz, this game maybe a draw

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Tue, 30 Jun 2020 09:43:58 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- Elche VS Cadiz 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Elche got 13 wins, 12 draws, 11 losses and placed the 6 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Elche got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Cadiz got 17 wins, 11 draws, 8 losses and placed the 1 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Cadiz got 7 wins, 9 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Elche 1.08-0-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 140 matches, the home team got 53 wins, 43 draws and 44 losses. Home win rate: 37.86%; Draw win rate: 30.71%; Away win rate: 31.43%; Home odds win rate: 37.86%; Draw odds win rate: 30.71%; Away odds win rate: 31.43%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 349 matches, the home team got 142 wins, 108 draws and 99 losses. Home win rate: 40.69%; Draw win rate: 30.95%; Away win rate: 28.37%; Over odds win rate: 42.69%; Draw odds win rate: 10.32%; Under odds win rate: 46.99%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.85-2.84-2.47.

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Elche(31.8%), Draw(32.7%), Cadiz(35.5%)

Elche VS Cadiz, this game maybe a draw

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.