You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Finland Ykkonen|Ekenas IF Fotboll VS KTP Kotka Big Data Analysis

FIN D2Finland Ykkonen|Ekenas IF Fotboll VS KTP Kotka Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 01 Aug 2020 09:06:04 GMT        

 

Match Time:

Finland Ykkonen -- Ekenas IF Fotboll VS KTP Kotka 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 5 rounds, Ekenas IF Fotboll got 3 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 2 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, Ekenas IF Fotboll got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

2. After 5 rounds, KTP Kotka got 2 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 4 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, KTP Kotka got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ekenas IF Fotboll 1.03-0/0.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 32 matches, the home team got 12 wins, 8 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 37.50%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 37.50%; Home odds win rate: 50.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 89 matches, the home team got 34 wins, 18 draws and 37 losses. Home win rate: 38.20%; Draw win rate: 20.22%; Away win rate: 41.57%; Over odds win rate: 43.82%; Draw odds win rate: 10.11%; Under odds win rate: 46.07%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ekenas IF Fotboll(41.5%), Draw(26.6%), KTP Kotka(32.0%)

 

Finland Ykkonen|Ekenas IF Fotboll VS KTP Kotka Big Data Analysis

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.