For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Eintracht Norderstedt VS HSC Hannover, host to win

GER RegEintracht Norderstedt VS HSC Hannover, host to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 11 Sep 2019 09:56:45 GMT        

Match Time:

Germany Regionalliga -- Eintracht Norderstedt VS HSC Hannover 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 9 rounds, Eintracht Norderstedt got 3 wins, 1 draws, 5 losses and placed the 11 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, Eintracht Norderstedt got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 58.8%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, HSC Hannover got 0 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 18 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, HSC Hannover got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 22.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Eintracht Norderstedt 0.84-0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3281 matches, the home team got 1533 wins, 881 draws and 867 losses. Home win rate: 46.72%; Draw win rate: 26.85%; Away win rate: 26.42%; Home odds win rate: 50.53%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.47%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2994 matches, the home team got 1427 wins, 604 draws and 963 losses. Home win rate: 47.66%; Draw win rate: 20.17%; Away win rate: 32.16%; Over odds win rate: 48.03%; Draw odds win rate: 4.98%; Under odds win rate: 46.99%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.83-3.45-3.55. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 79 games, the home team got 50 wins, 18 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 63.29%; Draw win rate: 22.78%; Away win rate: 13.92%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Eintracht Norderstedt(52.8%), Draw(24.3%), HSC Hannover(22.9%)

 

Eintracht Norderstedt VS HSC Hannover, host to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.