You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Eintracht Braunschweig VS Zwickau, home win is expected

GER D3Eintracht Braunschweig VS Zwickau, home win is expected

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 02 Dec 2019 09:48:53 GMT        

Match Time:

German 3.Liga -- Eintracht Braunschweig VS Zwickau 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Eintracht Braunschweig got 8 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the German 3.Liga. In the last 20 games, Eintracht Braunschweig got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Zwickau got 6 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses and placed the 12 of the German 3.Liga. In the last 20 games, Zwickau got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Eintracht Braunschweig 0.86-0.5-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 245 matches, the home team got 111 wins, 65 draws and 69 losses. Home win rate: 45.31%; Draw win rate: 26.53%; Away win rate: 28.16%; Home odds win rate: 52.65%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.35%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2.5/3-0.79. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 9 matches, the home team got 4 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 44.44%; Draw win rate: 11.11%; Away win rate: 44.44%; Over odds win rate: 66.67%; Draw odds win rate: 11.11%; Under odds win rate: 22.22%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.85-3.38-3.98. 

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Eintracht Braunschweig(46.4%), Draw(27.6%), Zwickau(26.0%)

 

Eintracht Braunschweig VS Zwickau, home win is expected

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.