You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Egypt VS Kenya, Egypt to win

CAF NCEgypt VS Kenya, Egypt to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 14 Nov 2019 10:14:05 GMT        

Match Time:

African Nations Cup -- Egypt VS Kenya 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Egypt got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Kenya got 3 wins, 5 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 61.1%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Egypt 0.84-1/1.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1062 matches, the home team got 680 wins, 201 draws and 181 losses. Home win rate: 64.03%; Draw win rate: 18.93%; Away win rate: 17.04%; Home odds win rate: 47.55%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.45%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-2.5-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 564 matches, the home team got 263 wins, 138 draws and 163 losses. Home win rate: 46.63%; Draw win rate: 24.47%; Away win rate: 28.90%; Over odds win rate: 44.15%; Draw odds win rate: 4.79%; Under odds win rate: 51.06%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.33-4.60-6.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 34 games, the home team got 22 wins, 8 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 64.71%; Draw win rate: 23.53%; Away win rate: 11.76%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Egypt(71.7%), Draw(19.2%), Kenya(9.0%)

 

Egypt VS Kenya, Egypt to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.