You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
EL Ahly VS EL Masry, sure win for home side

EGY D1EL Ahly VS EL Masry, sure win for home side

Submit by tipster William
Posted Fri, 14 Feb 2020 10:22:33 GMT        

Match Time:

Egyptian Premier League -- EL Ahly VS EL Masry 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, EL Ahly got 14 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Egyptian Premier League. In the last 20 games, EL Ahly got 17 wins, 2 draws and 1 losss. The win rate is 85.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, EL Masry got 5 wins, 5 draws, 5 losses and placed the 10 of the Egyptian Premier League. In the last 20 games, EL Masry got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.1%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is EL Ahly 1.03-1.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 120 matches, the home team got 86 wins, 23 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 71.67%; Draw win rate: 19.17%; Away win rate: 9.17%; Home odds win rate: 45.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 770 matches, the home team got 332 wins, 206 draws and 232 losses. Home win rate: 43.12%; Draw win rate: 26.75%; Away win rate: 30.13%; Over odds win rate: 43.77%; Draw odds win rate: 7.01%; Under odds win rate: 49.22%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.32-4.50-7.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 62 games, the home team got 47 wins, 10 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 75.81%; Draw win rate: 16.13%; Away win rate: 8.06%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: EL Ahly(71.5%), Draw(19.8%), EL Masry(8.7%)

EL Ahly VS EL Masry, sure win for home side

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.