You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
EL Ahly VS Tanta, easy home win

EGY D1EL Ahly VS Tanta, easy home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2020 10:15:43 GMT        

Match Time:

Egyptian Premier League -- EL Ahly VS Tanta 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, EL Ahly got 10 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Egyptian Premier League. In the last 20 games, EL Ahly got 17 wins, 1 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 85.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Tanta got 1 wins, 7 draws, 4 losses and placed the 16 of the Egyptian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Tanta got 6 wins, 10 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 46.2%, the over win rate is 41.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is EL Ahly 0.96-1.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 42 matches, the home team got 22 wins, 13 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 52.38%; Draw win rate: 30.95%; Away win rate: 16.67%; Home odds win rate: 50.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2/2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 281 matches, the home team got 137 wins, 66 draws and 78 losses. Home win rate: 48.75%; Draw win rate: 23.49%; Away win rate: 27.76%; Over odds win rate: 47.33%; Draw odds win rate: 6.76%; Under odds win rate: 45.91%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.26-4.90-8.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 39 games, the home team got 30 wins, 8 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 76.92%; Draw win rate: 20.51%; Away win rate: 2.56%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: EL Ahly(75.9%), Draw(17.2%), Tanta(6.9%)

 

EL Ahly VS Tanta, easy home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.