You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Ayr United VS Dunfermline Athletic, home win

SCO CHAyr United VS Dunfermline Athletic, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 03 Dec 2019 09:38:46 GMT        

Match Time:

Scottish Championship -- Ayr United VS Dunfermline Athletic 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Ayr United got 8 wins, 0 draws, 5 losses and placed the 3 of the Scottish Championship. In the last 20 games, Ayr United got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 70.0%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Dunfermline Athletic got 5 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 6 of the Scottish Championship. In the last 20 games, Dunfermline Athletic got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ayr United 0.85-0/0.5-1.01. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 66 matches, the home team got 20 wins, 22 draws and 24 losses. Home win rate: 30.30%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 36.36%; Home odds win rate: 36.36%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 63.64%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 110 matches, the home team got 46 wins, 31 draws and 33 losses. Home win rate: 41.82%; Draw win rate: 28.18%; Away win rate: 30.00%; Over odds win rate: 38.18%; Draw odds win rate: 8.18%; Under odds win rate: 53.64%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.10-3.33-3.03.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ayr United(44.8%), Draw(26.6%), Dunfermline Athletic(28.7%)

 

Ayr United VS Dunfermline Athletic, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.