You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Australia (w) VS Chile (w), sure win for Australia (w)

INT FRLAustralia (w) VS Chile (w), sure win for Australia (w)

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 12 Nov 2019 10:33:05 GMT        

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Australia (w) VS Chile (w) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Australia (w) got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Chile (w) got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 38.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Australia (w) 0.98-2-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 47 matches, the home team got 24 wins, 12 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 51.06%; Draw win rate: 25.53%; Away win rate: 23.40%; Home odds win rate: 29.79%; Draw odds win rate: 21.28%; Away odds win rate: 48.94%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-3/3.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 414 matches, the home team got 201 wins, 75 draws and 138 losses. Home win rate: 48.55%; Draw win rate: 18.12%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Over odds win rate: 44.93%; Draw odds win rate: 7.00%; Under odds win rate: 48.07%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.18-5.60-10.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 23 games, the home team got 17 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 73.91%; Draw win rate: 17.39%; Away win rate: 8.70%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Australia (w)(78.6%), Draw(13.8%), Chile (w)(7.7%)

 

Australia (w) VS Chile (w), sure win for Australia (w)

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.