You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Atromitos Athens VS Aris Thessaloniki, a tight game

GRE CupAtromitos Athens VS Aris Thessaloniki, a tight game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 13 Feb 2020 09:02:02 GMT        

Match Time:

Greece Cup -- Atromitos Athens VS Aris Thessaloniki 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 23 rounds, Atromitos Athens got 7 wins, 5 draws, 11 losses and placed the 9 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, Atromitos Athens got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 23 rounds, Aris Thessaloniki got 8 wins, 9 draws, 6 losses and placed the 5 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, Aris Thessaloniki got 1 wins, 8 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Atromitos Athens 1.00-0-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1407 matches, the home team got 455 wins, 423 draws and 529 losses. Home win rate: 32.34%; Draw win rate: 30.06%; Away win rate: 37.60%; Home odds win rate: 32.34%; Draw odds win rate: 30.06%; Away odds win rate: 37.60%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 6464 matches, the home team got 2672 wins, 1939 draws and 1853 losses. Home win rate: 41.34%; Draw win rate: 30.00%; Away win rate: 28.67%; Over odds win rate: 42.74%; Draw odds win rate: 7.15%; Under odds win rate: 50.11%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.65-3.00-2.44. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 187 games, the home team got 68 wins, 57 draws and 62 losses. Home win rate: 36.36%; Draw win rate: 30.48%; Away win rate: 33.16%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Atromitos Athens(33.3%), Draw(30.3%), Aris Thessaloniki(36.3%)

 

Atromitos Athens VS Aris Thessaloniki, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.