You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Atromitos Athens VS AEL Larisa, home will get victory

GRE D1Atromitos Athens VS AEL Larisa, home will get victory

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Mon, 29 Jun 2020 09:21:15 GMT        

Match Time:6/30/2020 01:00 Tuesday

Greece National A -- Atromitos Athens VS AEL Larisa 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Atromitos Athens got 9 wins, 5 draws, 12 losses and placed the 7 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, Atromitos Athens got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, AEL Larisa got 7 wins, 9 draws, 10 losses and placed the 9 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, AEL Larisa got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Atromitos Athens 0.87-0.5-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 301 matches, the home team got 131 wins, 76 draws and 94 losses. Home win rate: 43.52%; Draw win rate: 25.25%; Away win rate: 31.23%; Home odds win rate: 49.50%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.50%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2/2.5-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 217 matches, the home team got 100 wins, 64 draws and 53 losses. Home win rate: 46.08%; Draw win rate: 29.49%; Away win rate: 24.42%; Over odds win rate: 42.40%; Draw odds win rate: 6.91%; Under odds win rate: 50.69%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.86-3.40-3.70. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 20 games, the home team got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 40.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Atromitos Athens(50.0%), Draw(28.0%), AEL Larisa(22.1%)

Atromitos Athens VS AEL Larisa, home will get victory

 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.