You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Parana PR, home win

BRA D2Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Parana PR, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 15 Nov 2019 09:25:47 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Parana PR 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 35 rounds, Atletico Clube Goianiense got 14 wins, 15 draws, 6 losses and placed the 3 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Atletico Clube Goianiense got 7 wins, 11 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 35 rounds, Parana PR got 14 wins, 12 draws, 9 losses and placed the 6 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Parana PR got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Atletico Clube Goianiense 0.85-0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1415 matches, the home team got 608 wins, 350 draws and 457 losses. Home win rate: 42.97%; Draw win rate: 24.73%; Away win rate: 32.30%; Home odds win rate: 50.81%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.19%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 190 matches, the home team got 73 wins, 67 draws and 50 losses. Home win rate: 38.42%; Draw win rate: 35.26%; Away win rate: 26.32%; Over odds win rate: 41.58%; Draw odds win rate: 9.47%; Under odds win rate: 48.95%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.84-3.15-4.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 2 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Atletico Clube Goianiense(49.8%), Draw(29.4%), Parana PR(20.8%)

 

Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Parana PR, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.