For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Cuiaba, host will win

BRA D2Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Cuiaba, host will win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 08 Oct 2019 09:00:41 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Cuiaba 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Atletico Clube Goianiense got 12 wins, 9 draws, 5 losses and placed the 3 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Atletico Clube Goianiense got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 15.8%.

 

2. After 25 rounds, Cuiaba got 9 wins, 8 draws, 8 losses and placed the 11 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Cuiaba got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Atletico Clube Goianiense 1.11-0.5/1-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 830 matches, the home team got 371 wins, 194 draws and 265 losses. Home win rate: 44.70%; Draw win rate: 23.37%; Away win rate: 31.93%; Home odds win rate: 55.66%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.34%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-2-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 190 matches, the home team got 79 wins, 61 draws and 50 losses. Home win rate: 41.58%; Draw win rate: 32.11%; Away win rate: 26.32%; Over odds win rate: 44.21%; Draw odds win rate: 8.42%; Under odds win rate: 47.37%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.80-3.35-4.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 50 games, the home team got 26 wins, 11 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 52.00%; Draw win rate: 22.00%; Away win rate: 26.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Atletico Clube Goianiense(51.6%), Draw(28.5%), Cuiaba(19.9%)

 

Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Cuiaba, host will win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.