You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Asteras Tripolis VS OFI Crete, support a home team

GRE D1Asteras Tripolis VS OFI Crete, support a home team

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2020 10:39:09 GMT        

Match Time:

Greece National A -- Asteras Tripolis VS OFI Crete 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Asteras Tripolis got 4 wins, 3 draws, 10 losses and placed the 12 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, Asteras Tripolis got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, OFI Crete got 7 wins, 2 draws, 8 losses and placed the 7 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, OFI Crete got 4 wins, 2 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Asteras Tripolis 1.00-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2179 matches, the home team got 762 wins, 630 draws and 787 losses. Home win rate: 34.97%; Draw win rate: 28.91%; Away win rate: 36.12%; Home odds win rate: 40.57%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.43%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2/2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 696 matches, the home team got 282 wins, 210 draws and 204 losses. Home win rate: 40.52%; Draw win rate: 30.17%; Away win rate: 29.31%; Over odds win rate: 42.24%; Draw odds win rate: 5.46%; Under odds win rate: 52.30%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.41-3.10-2.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 58 games, the home team got 29 wins, 11 draws and 18 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 18.97%; Away win rate: 31.03%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Asteras Tripolis(41.3%), Draw(30.4%), OFI Crete(28.4%)



Asteras Tripolis VS OFI Crete, support a home team

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk
    [Pic]Erogenous pictures of Ola Jordan shows godtook sweet time to make her [Pic]Elora Tahiti are just too damn beautiful

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.