You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Aris Thessaloniki VS PAOK Saloniki, away win game

GRE D1Aris Thessaloniki VS PAOK Saloniki, away win game

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Sun, 28 Jun 2020 09:02:31 GMT        

Match Time:

Greece National A -- Aris Thessaloniki VS PAOK Saloniki 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Aris Thessaloniki got 8 wins, 10 draws, 8 losses and placed the 5 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, Aris Thessaloniki got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, PAOK Saloniki got 18 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, PAOK Saloniki got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Aris Thessaloniki 0.84-0/-0.5-1.06. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 552 matches, the home team got 209 wins, 152 draws and 191 losses. Home win rate: 37.86%; Draw win rate: 27.54%; Away win rate: 34.60%; Home odds win rate: 41.85%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.15%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 771 matches, the home team got 317 wins, 225 draws and 229 losses. Home win rate: 41.12%; Draw win rate: 29.18%; Away win rate: 29.70%; Over odds win rate: 42.67%; Draw odds win rate: 7.26%; Under odds win rate: 50.06%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.84-3.10-2.36. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 3 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 42.86%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 28.57%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Aris Thessaloniki(29.3%), Draw(27.8%), PAOK Saloniki(43.0%)

 

Aris Thessaloniki VS PAOK Saloniki, away win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.