You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Arda VS Botev Plovdiv, away win slightly

BUL D1Arda VS Botev Plovdiv, away win slightly

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Mon, 29 Jun 2020 09:20:56 GMT        

Match Time:6/30/2020 02:00 Tuesday

Bulgaria Premier League -- Arda VS Botev Plovdiv 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Arda got 7 wins, 10 draws, 9 losses and placed the 8 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, Arda got 4 wins, 8 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 15.4%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Botev Plovdiv got 8 wins, 6 draws, 12 losses and placed the 9 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, Botev Plovdiv got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 35.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Arda 1.03-0-0.77. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 26 matches, the home team got 6 wins, 12 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 23.08%; Draw win rate: 46.15%; Away win rate: 30.77%; Home odds win rate: 23.08%; Draw odds win rate: 46.15%; Away odds win rate: 30.77%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2/2.5-0.73. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 28 matches, the home team got 12 wins, 9 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 42.86%; Draw win rate: 32.14%; Away win rate: 25.00%; Over odds win rate: 35.71%; Draw odds win rate: 7.14%; Under odds win rate: 57.14%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.66-2.90-2.33. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Arda(31.6%), Draw(30.2%), Botev Plovdiv(38.3%)

Arda VS Botev Plovdiv, away win slightly

 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.