For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Algeria VS Democratic Rep Congo, consistency is key

INT FRLAlgeria VS Democratic Rep Congo, consistency is key

Submit by tipster October
Posted Thu, 10 Oct 2019 10:10:01 GMT        

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Algeria VS Democratic Rep Congo 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Algeria got 12 wins, 5 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Democratic Rep Congo got 5 wins, 10 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Algeria 0.87-0.5/1-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 192 matches, the home team got 99 wins, 41 draws and 52 losses. Home win rate: 51.56%; Draw win rate: 21.35%; Away win rate: 27.08%; Home odds win rate: 59.90%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 40.10%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-2-0.97. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 57 matches, the home team got 21 wins, 21 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 36.84%; Draw win rate: 36.84%; Away win rate: 26.32%; Over odds win rate: 42.11%; Draw odds win rate: 12.28%; Under odds win rate: 45.61%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.62-3.40-5.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 games, the home team got 7 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 46.67%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Algeria(58.7%), Draw(26.2%), Democratic Rep Congo(15.1%)

 

Algeria VS Democratic Rep Congo, consistency is key

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.