You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Alanyaspor VS Kasimpasa, host will win

TUR CupAlanyaspor VS Kasimpasa, host will win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2020 10:16:28 GMT        

Match Time:

Turkey Cup -- Alanyaspor VS Kasimpasa 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Alanyaspor got 8 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 6 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Alanyaspor got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Kasimpasa got 4 wins, 3 draws, 10 losses and placed the 14 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Kasimpasa got 11 wins, 2 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Alanyaspor 0.85-1-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 475 matches, the home team got 242 wins, 91 draws and 142 losses. Home win rate: 50.95%; Draw win rate: 19.16%; Away win rate: 29.89%; Home odds win rate: 40.00%; Draw odds win rate: 24.00%; Away odds win rate: 36.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2098 matches, the home team got 848 wins, 541 draws and 709 losses. Home win rate: 40.42%; Draw win rate: 25.79%; Away win rate: 33.79%; Over odds win rate: 44.66%; Draw odds win rate: 4.96%; Under odds win rate: 50.38%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.50-4.00-5.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 49 games, the home team got 31 wins, 9 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 63.27%; Draw win rate: 18.37%; Away win rate: 18.37%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Alanyaspor(67.4%), Draw(20.1%), Kasimpasa(12.6%)

 

Alanyaspor VS Kasimpasa, host will win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.