You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Akranes VS KR Reykjavik, away win game

ICE PRAkranes VS KR Reykjavik, away win game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 28 Jun 2020 09:00:07 GMT        

Match Time:

Iceland Premier Division -- Akranes VS KR Reykjavik 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Akranes got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 6 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Akranes got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, KR Reykjavik got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 7 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, KR Reykjavik got 10 wins, 2 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Akranes 0.78--0.5/-1-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 304 matches, the home team got 170 wins, 78 draws and 56 losses. Home win rate: 55.92%; Draw win rate: 25.66%; Away win rate: 18.42%; Home odds win rate: 60.53%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 39.47%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5/3-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 273 matches, the home team got 117 wins, 68 draws and 88 losses. Home win rate: 42.86%; Draw win rate: 24.91%; Away win rate: 32.23%; Over odds win rate: 44.32%; Draw odds win rate: 6.23%; Under odds win rate: 49.45%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.74-3.50-1.81. 

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Akranes(23.2%), Draw(25.2%), KR Reykjavik(51.7%)

 

Akranes VS KR Reykjavik, away win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.