You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
AEK Athens VS Olympiakos Piraeus, with away victory

GRE D1AEK Athens VS Olympiakos Piraeus, with away victory

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Sun, 28 Jun 2020 09:02:27 GMT        

Match Time:

Greece National A -- AEK Athens VS Olympiakos Piraeus 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, AEK Athens got 15 wins, 6 draws, 5 losses and placed the 3 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, AEK Athens got 11 wins, 7 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Olympiakos Piraeus got 20 wins, 6 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, Olympiakos Piraeus got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is AEK Athens 0.82-0/-0.5-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 836 matches, the home team got 335 wins, 231 draws and 270 losses. Home win rate: 40.07%; Draw win rate: 27.63%; Away win rate: 32.30%; Home odds win rate: 44.50%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.50%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2130 matches, the home team got 955 wins, 514 draws and 661 losses. Home win rate: 44.84%; Draw win rate: 24.13%; Away win rate: 31.03%; Over odds win rate: 45.59%; Draw odds win rate: 5.26%; Under odds win rate: 49.15%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.82-3.10-2.37. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 19 games, the home team got 5 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 26.32%; Draw win rate: 31.58%; Away win rate: 42.11%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: AEK Athens(22.6%), Draw(26.7%), Olympiakos Piraeus(50.7%)

 

AEK Athens VS Olympiakos Piraeus, with away victory

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.