You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Aalborg VS Midtjylland, visitors will get the result

INT CFAalborg VS Midtjylland, visitors will get the result

Submit by tipster William
Posted Fri, 22 May 2020 08:36:29 GMT        

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- Aalborg VS Midtjylland 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 24 rounds, Aalborg got 11 wins, 4 draws, 9 losses and placed the 6 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Aalborg got 12 wins, 4 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

2. After 24 rounds, Midtjylland got 20 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Midtjylland got 10 wins, 0 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 80.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Aalborg 0.90--0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 337 matches, the home team got 129 wins, 85 draws and 123 losses. Home win rate: 38.28%; Draw win rate: 25.22%; Away win rate: 36.50%; Home odds win rate: 50.45%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.55%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 349 matches, the home team got 155 wins, 71 draws and 123 losses. Home win rate: 44.41%; Draw win rate: 20.34%; Away win rate: 35.24%; Over odds win rate: 47.85%; Draw odds win rate: 1.43%; Under odds win rate: 50.72%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.15-3.50-1.79. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Aalborg(24.9%), Draw(24.2%), Midtjylland(50.9%)

Aalborg VS Midtjylland, visitors will get the result

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse [Pic]A Japanese model Minami Hatsukawa with a sexy body
    [Pic]Anllela Sagra explore her curvy body [Pic]Airi Suzumura shows her sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.