You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
AZ Alkmaar VS NAC Breda, sure home win

HOLCAZ Alkmaar VS NAC Breda, sure home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 12 Feb 2020 10:07:34 GMT        

Match Time:

KNVB Cup -- AZ Alkmaar VS NAC Breda 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, AZ Alkmaar got 15 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, AZ Alkmaar got 14 wins, 2 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 25 rounds, NAC Breda got 11 wins, 7 draws, 7 losses and placed the 6 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, NAC Breda got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is AZ Alkmaar 0.90-2/2.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 48 matches, the home team got 37 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 77.08%; Draw win rate: 8.33%; Away win rate: 14.58%; Home odds win rate: 41.67%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.33%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-3.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 27 matches, the home team got 8 wins, 7 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 29.63%; Draw win rate: 25.93%; Away win rate: 44.44%; Over odds win rate: 55.56%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 44.44%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.14-7.60-11.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 3 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: AZ Alkmaar(80.5%), Draw(13.2%), NAC Breda(6.3%)

 

AZ Alkmaar VS NAC Breda, sure home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.