You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
AFC Fylde VS Notts County, a tight game

ENG ConfAFC Fylde VS Notts County, a tight game

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 14 Jan 2020 10:39:59 GMT        

Match Time:

England Conference -- AFC Fylde VS Notts County 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 28 rounds, AFC Fylde got 7 wins, 9 draws, 12 losses and placed the 21 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, AFC Fylde got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 29 rounds, Notts County got 12 wins, 10 draws, 7 losses and placed the 5 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, Notts County got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is AFC Fylde 0.98-0-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 486 matches, the home team got 161 wins, 154 draws and 171 losses. Home win rate: 33.13%; Draw win rate: 31.69%; Away win rate: 35.19%; Home odds win rate: 33.13%; Draw odds win rate: 31.69%; Away odds win rate: 35.19%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2.5/3-0.76. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 132 matches, the home team got 52 wins, 33 draws and 47 losses. Home win rate: 39.39%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 35.61%; Over odds win rate: 48.48%; Draw odds win rate: 3.79%; Under odds win rate: 47.73%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.61-3.05-2.45. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 74 games, the home team got 27 wins, 24 draws and 23 losses. Home win rate: 36.49%; Draw win rate: 32.43%; Away win rate: 31.08%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: AFC Fylde(35.3%), Draw(28.7%), Notts County(36.0%)

 

AFC Fylde VS Notts County, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.