For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
AFC Fylde VS Chesterfield, host is expected higher

ENG ConfAFC Fylde VS Chesterfield, host is expected higher

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 07 Oct 2019 10:51:58 GMT        

Match Time:

England Conference -- AFC Fylde VS Chesterfield 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, AFC Fylde got 4 wins, 4 draws, 7 losses and placed the 19 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, AFC Fylde got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 62.5%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Chesterfield got 2 wins, 6 draws, 7 losses and placed the 22 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, Chesterfield got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 21.1%, the over win rate is 70.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is AFC Fylde 1.04-0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3019 matches, the home team got 1336 wins, 853 draws and 830 losses. Home win rate: 44.25%; Draw win rate: 28.25%; Away win rate: 27.49%; Home odds win rate: 46.34%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.66%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4570 matches, the home team got 2035 wins, 1183 draws and 1352 losses. Home win rate: 44.53%; Draw win rate: 25.89%; Away win rate: 29.58%; Over odds win rate: 44.18%; Draw odds win rate: 6.15%; Under odds win rate: 49.67%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.03-3.25-3.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 295 games, the home team got 151 wins, 68 draws and 76 losses. Home win rate: 51.19%; Draw win rate: 23.05%; Away win rate: 25.76%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: AFC Fylde(43.8%), Draw(28.6%), Chesterfield(27.6%)

 

AFC Fylde VS Chesterfield, host is expected higher

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.