You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Winterthur VS AFC Hermannstadt, a close game

INT CFWinterthur VS AFC Hermannstadt, a close game

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 14 Jan 2020 10:10:56 GMT        

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- Winterthur VS AFC Hermannstadt 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 18 rounds, Winterthur got 6 wins, 6 draws, 6 losses and placed the 6 of the Swiss Challenge League. In the last 20 games, Winterthur got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, AFC Hermannstadt got 5 wins, 8 draws, 9 losses and placed the 10 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, AFC Hermannstadt got 4 wins, 8 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Winterthur 1.00-0-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1380 matches, the home team got 446 wins, 414 draws and 520 losses. Home win rate: 32.32%; Draw win rate: 30.00%; Away win rate: 37.68%; Home odds win rate: 32.32%; Draw odds win rate: 30.00%; Away odds win rate: 37.68%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2424 matches, the home team got 1110 wins, 518 draws and 796 losses. Home win rate: 45.79%; Draw win rate: 21.37%; Away win rate: 32.84%; Over odds win rate: 46.70%; Draw odds win rate: 5.20%; Under odds win rate: 48.10%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.58-3.20-2.37. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 41 games, the home team got 10 wins, 6 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 24.39%; Draw win rate: 14.63%; Away win rate: 60.98%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Winterthur(36.0%), Draw(25.9%), AFC Hermannstadt(38.2%)

 

Winterthur VS AFC Hermannstadt, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.