For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Wigan Athletic VS Stoke City, go for away side

ENG LCWigan Athletic VS Stoke City, go for away side

Submit by tipster William
Posted Tue, 13 Aug 2019 09:24:41 GMT        

Match Time:

England League Cup -- Wigan Athletic VS Stoke City 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Wigan Athletic got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 16 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Wigan Athletic got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Stoke City got 0 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 23 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Stoke City got 6 wins, 10 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Wigan Athletic 0.92-0-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2314 matches, the home team got 798 wins, 684 draws and 832 losses. Home win rate: 34.49%; Draw win rate: 29.56%; Away win rate: 35.96%; Home odds win rate: 34.49%; Draw odds win rate: 29.56%; Away odds win rate: 35.96%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 6357 matches, the home team got 2802 wins, 1744 draws and 1811 losses. Home win rate: 44.08%; Draw win rate: 27.43%; Away win rate: 28.49%; Over odds win rate: 44.19%; Draw odds win rate: 6.10%; Under odds win rate: 49.71%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.48-3.20-2.48. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 119 games, the home team got 44 wins, 22 draws and 53 losses. Home win rate: 36.97%; Draw win rate: 18.49%; Away win rate: 44.54%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Wigan Athletic(33.1%), Draw(28.5%), Stoke City(38.4%)


Wigan Athletic VS Stoke City, go for away side

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.