For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Wexford (Youth) VS Limerick FC, away win game

IRE D1Wexford (Youth) VS Limerick FC, away win game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 14 Jun 2019 09:39:28 GMT        

Match Time:

Ireland First Division -- Wexford (Youth) VS Limerick FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Wexford (Youth) got 2 wins, 2 draws, 12 losses and placed the 10 of the Ireland First Division. In the last 20 games, Wexford (Youth) got 2 wins, 2 draws and 16 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Limerick FC got 8 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the Ireland First Division. In the last 20 games, Limerick FC got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Wexford (Youth) 0.94--0.5/-1-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 233 matches, the home team got 109 wins, 60 draws and 64 losses. Home win rate: 46.78%; Draw win rate: 25.75%; Away win rate: 27.47%; Home odds win rate: 53.65%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.35%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2.5-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1371 matches, the home team got 608 wins, 318 draws and 445 losses. Home win rate: 44.35%; Draw win rate: 23.19%; Away win rate: 32.46%; Over odds win rate: 47.05%; Draw odds win rate: 5.47%; Under odds win rate: 47.48%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.20-3.55-1.73. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 14 games, the home team got 3 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 21.43%; Draw win rate: 21.43%; Away win rate: 57.14%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Wexford (Youth)(19.5%), Draw(25.5%), Limerick FC(55.0%)

 

Wexford (Youth) VS Limerick FC, away win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.