You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Warta Poznan VS Chrobry Glogow, home team win easily

POL D1Warta Poznan VS Chrobry Glogow, home team win easily

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Tue, 30 Jun 2020 09:47:16 GMT        

Match Time:

Poland Liga 1 -- Warta Poznan VS Chrobry Glogow 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 28 rounds, Warta Poznan got 16 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 3 of the Poland Liga 1. In the last 20 games, Warta Poznan got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Chrobry Glogow got 9 wins, 7 draws, 12 losses and placed the 16 of the Poland Liga 1. In the last 20 games, Chrobry Glogow got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 29.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Warta Poznan 0.85-0.5/1-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 271 matches, the home team got 128 wins, 61 draws and 82 losses. Home win rate: 47.23%; Draw win rate: 22.51%; Away win rate: 30.26%; Home odds win rate: 57.20%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 42.80%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 9 matches, the home team got 4 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 44.44%; Draw win rate: 11.11%; Away win rate: 44.44%; Over odds win rate: 44.44%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 55.56%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.62-3.45-4.17. 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Warta Poznan(56.5%), Draw(24.7%), Chrobry Glogow(18.9%)

Warta Poznan VS Chrobry Glogow, home team win easily

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.