You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Walsall VS Chelsea U21, a tough game

ENG JPTWalsall VS Chelsea U21, a tough game

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 03 Dec 2019 10:14:25 GMT        

Match Time:

England Johnstone -- Walsall VS Chelsea U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Walsall got 5 wins, 4 draws, 10 losses and placed the 22 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Walsall got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Chelsea U21 got 9 wins, 6 draws, 7 losses and placed the 5 of the England U21 Premier League. In the last 20 games, Chelsea U21 got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.6%, the over win rate is 45.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Walsall 0.82-0/-0.5-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1055 matches, the home team got 376 wins, 308 draws and 371 losses. Home win rate: 35.64%; Draw win rate: 29.19%; Away win rate: 35.17%; Home odds win rate: 42.09%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.91%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5/3-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1270 matches, the home team got 589 wins, 304 draws and 377 losses. Home win rate: 46.38%; Draw win rate: 23.94%; Away win rate: 29.69%; Over odds win rate: 47.09%; Draw odds win rate: 4.09%; Under odds win rate: 48.82%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.64-3.25-2.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 22 games, the home team got 4 wins, 7 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 18.18%; Draw win rate: 31.82%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Walsall(32.2%), Draw(26.1%), Chelsea U21(41.7%)

 

Walsall VS Chelsea U21, a tough game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.