For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Wales VS Belarus, Wales is expected higher

INT FRLWales VS Belarus, Wales is expected higher

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 09 Sep 2019 10:20:07 GMT        

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Wales VS Belarus 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Wales got 9 wins, 2 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Belarus got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Wales 0.96-1-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 328 matches, the home team got 188 wins, 66 draws and 74 losses. Home win rate: 57.32%; Draw win rate: 20.12%; Away win rate: 22.56%; Home odds win rate: 41.77%; Draw odds win rate: 25.30%; Away odds win rate: 32.93%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 7006 matches, the home team got 2954 wins, 2006 draws and 2046 losses. Home win rate: 42.16%; Draw win rate: 28.63%; Away win rate: 29.20%; Over odds win rate: 44.08%; Draw odds win rate: 6.95%; Under odds win rate: 48.97%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.52-3.70-6.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 13 games, the home team got 8 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 61.54%; Draw win rate: 30.77%; Away win rate: 7.69%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Wales(61.0%), Draw(24.0%), Belarus(15.0%)

 

Wales VS Belarus, Wales is expected higher

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.