You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Wadi Degla SC VS El Entag Al Harby, a close game

EGY D1Wadi Degla SC VS El Entag Al Harby, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 13 Jan 2020 09:01:22 GMT        

Match Time:

Egyptian Premier League -- Wadi Degla SC VS El Entag Al Harby 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Wadi Degla SC got 2 wins, 3 draws, 7 losses and placed the 17 of the Egyptian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Wadi Degla SC got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, El Entag Al Harby got 4 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 8 of the Egyptian Premier League. In the last 20 games, El Entag Al Harby got 7 wins, 9 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Wadi Degla SC 0.90-0-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 245 matches, the home team got 88 wins, 72 draws and 85 losses. Home win rate: 35.92%; Draw win rate: 29.39%; Away win rate: 34.69%; Home odds win rate: 35.92%; Draw odds win rate: 29.39%; Away odds win rate: 34.69%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2/2.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 944 matches, the home team got 363 wins, 320 draws and 261 losses. Home win rate: 38.45%; Draw win rate: 33.90%; Away win rate: 27.65%; Over odds win rate: 40.25%; Draw odds win rate: 6.67%; Under odds win rate: 53.07%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.49-2.99-2.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 20 games, the home team got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 35.00%; Draw win rate: 35.00%; Away win rate: 30.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Wadi Degla SC(35.1%), Draw(31.1%), El Entag Al Harby(33.8%

 

Wadi Degla SC VS El Entag Al Harby, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.