You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Volos NFC VS Lamia, a draw game

GRE D1Volos NFC VS Lamia, a draw game

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Mon, 29 Jun 2020 09:21:23 GMT        

Match Time:6/30/2020 00:30 Tuesday

Greece National A -- Volos NFC VS Lamia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Volos NFC got 7 wins, 6 draws, 13 losses and placed the 11 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, Volos NFC got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Lamia got 5 wins, 12 draws, 9 losses and placed the 10 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, Lamia got 6 wins, 10 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Volos NFC 0.87-0-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 189 matches, the home team got 70 wins, 55 draws and 64 losses. Home win rate: 37.04%; Draw win rate: 29.10%; Away win rate: 33.86%; Home odds win rate: 37.04%; Draw odds win rate: 29.10%; Away odds win rate: 33.86%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 91 matches, the home team got 41 wins, 36 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 45.05%; Draw win rate: 39.56%; Away win rate: 15.38%; Over odds win rate: 45.05%; Draw odds win rate: 14.29%; Under odds win rate: 40.66%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.54-2.91-2.76. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 100.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Volos NFC(36.1%), Draw(33.8%), Lamia(30.1%)

Volos NFC VS Lamia, a draw game

 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.