You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Vitoria Setubal VS Sporting Lisbon, hosts will win easily

POR D1Vitoria Setubal VS Sporting Lisbon, hosts will win easily

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sat, 11 Jan 2020 10:26:24 GMT        

Match Time:

Portugal Primera Liga -- Vitoria Setubal VS Sporting Lisbon 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Vitoria Setubal got 4 wins, 7 draws, 4 losses and placed the 10 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Vitoria Setubal got 5 wins, 9 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Sporting Lisbon got 8 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 4 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Sporting Lisbon got 9 wins, 0 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Vitoria Setubal 0.84--0.5/-1-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 513 matches, the home team got 288 wins, 127 draws and 98 losses. Home win rate: 56.14%; Draw win rate: 24.76%; Away win rate: 19.10%; Home odds win rate: 57.70%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 42.30%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.13-2.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2119 matches, the home team got 907 wins, 611 draws and 601 losses. Home win rate: 42.80%; Draw win rate: 28.83%; Away win rate: 28.36%; Over odds win rate: 43.89%; Draw odds win rate: 6.70%; Under odds win rate: 49.41%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.50-3.35-1.79. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 18 games, the home team got 1 wins, 8 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 5.56%; Draw win rate: 44.44%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Vitoria Setubal(8.0%), Draw(17.5%), Sporting Lisbon(74.5%)


Vitoria Setubal VS Sporting Lisbon, hosts will win easily

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk
    [Pic]Erogenous pictures of Ola Jordan shows godtook sweet time to make her [Pic]Elora Tahiti are just too damn beautiful

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.