You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Viterbese VS Teramo, Viterbese is expected higher

ITA PRO LCViterbese VS Teramo, Viterbese is expected higher

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 06 Nov 2019 10:22:27 GMT        

Match Time:

Coppa Italia Lega PRO -- Viterbese VS Teramo 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Viterbese got 6 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 6 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Viterbese got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Teramo got 6 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 7 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Teramo got 3 wins, 5 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Viterbese 1.01-0/0.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 515 matches, the home team got 208 wins, 151 draws and 156 losses. Home win rate: 40.39%; Draw win rate: 29.32%; Away win rate: 30.29%; Home odds win rate: 41.75%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.25%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4510 matches, the home team got 1937 wins, 1331 draws and 1242 losses. Home win rate: 42.95%; Draw win rate: 29.51%; Away win rate: 27.54%; Over odds win rate: 43.61%; Draw odds win rate: 6.25%; Under odds win rate: 50.13%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.32-3.10-2.73. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 82 games, the home team got 38 wins, 17 draws and 27 losses. Home win rate: 46.34%; Draw win rate: 20.73%; Away win rate: 32.93%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Viterbese(40.8%), Draw(29.0%), Teramo(30.3%)

 

Viterbese VS Teramo, Viterbese is expected higher

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver
    [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Lady Djodjevic Chievo [Pic] Man City star Sergio Aguero reacts to WAG's stunning snap

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.