You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Vila Nova VS Guarani SP, Vila Nova to win

BRA D2Vila Nova VS Guarani SP, Vila Nova to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 13 Nov 2019 09:05:00 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Vila Nova VS Guarani SP 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 34 rounds, Vila Nova got 6 wins, 15 draws, 13 losses and placed the 18 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Vila Nova got 3 wins, 9 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 34 rounds, Guarani SP got 11 wins, 7 draws, 16 losses and placed the 15 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Guarani SP got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Vila Nova 0.78-0-1.13. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 243 matches, the home team got 98 wins, 64 draws and 81 losses. Home win rate: 40.33%; Draw win rate: 26.34%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Home odds win rate: 40.33%; Draw odds win rate: 26.34%; Away odds win rate: 33.33%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-1.5/2-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 6 matches, the home team got 2 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 16.67%; Over odds win rate: 50.00%; Draw odds win rate: 33.33%; Under odds win rate: 16.67%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.45-2.71-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Vila Nova(39.4%), Draw(33.4%), Guarani SP(27.3%)

 

Vila Nova VS Guarani SP, Vila Nova to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.