You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Viktoria koln VS Zwickau, a tough game

GER D3Viktoria koln VS Zwickau, a tough game

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 02 Jun 2020 08:47:29 GMT        

Match Time:

German 3.Liga -- Viktoria koln VS Zwickau 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 28 rounds, Viktoria koln got 9 wins, 8 draws, 11 losses and placed the 14 of the German 3.Liga. In the last 20 games, Viktoria koln got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 75.0%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Zwickau got 8 wins, 9 draws, 11 losses and placed the 16 of the German 3.Liga. In the last 20 games, Zwickau got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 68.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Viktoria koln 1.08-0.5-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 709 matches, the home team got 275 wins, 196 draws and 238 losses. Home win rate: 38.79%; Draw win rate: 27.64%; Away win rate: 33.57%; Home odds win rate: 45.42%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.58%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2064 matches, the home team got 939 wins, 524 draws and 601 losses. Home win rate: 45.49%; Draw win rate: 25.39%; Away win rate: 29.12%; Over odds win rate: 45.74%; Draw odds win rate: 5.47%; Under odds win rate: 48.79%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.07-3.35-3.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 34 games, the home team got 13 wins, 9 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 38.24%; Draw win rate: 26.47%; Away win rate: 35.29%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Viktoria koln(39.9%), Draw(27.4%), Zwickau(32.7%)

 

Viktoria koln VS Zwickau, a tough game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.