You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
VfL Wolfsburg VS Werder Bremen, a tense game

GER D1VfL Wolfsburg VS Werder Bremen, a tense game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 01 Dec 2019 09:58:36 GMT        

Match Time:

German Bundesliga -- VfL Wolfsburg VS Werder Bremen 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, VfL Wolfsburg got 5 wins, 5 draws, 2 losses and placed the 9 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, VfL Wolfsburg got 7 wins, 9 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Werder Bremen got 2 wins, 5 draws, 5 losses and placed the 15 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, Werder Bremen got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is VfL Wolfsburg 1.00-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2169 matches, the home team got 759 wins, 629 draws and 781 losses. Home win rate: 34.99%; Draw win rate: 29.00%; Away win rate: 36.01%; Home odds win rate: 40.57%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.43%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.17-3-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 233 matches, the home team got 106 wins, 53 draws and 74 losses. Home win rate: 45.49%; Draw win rate: 22.75%; Away win rate: 31.76%; Over odds win rate: 44.21%; Draw odds win rate: 5.15%; Under odds win rate: 50.64%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.34-3.20-2.76. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 12 games, the home team got 2 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 16.67%; Draw win rate: 41.67%; Away win rate: 41.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: VfL Wolfsburg(44.1%), Draw(26.3%), Werder Bremen(29.7%)

 

VfL Wolfsburg VS Werder Bremen, a tense game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.