You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Verona VS AS Roma, AS Roma is trustworthy

ITA D1Verona VS AS Roma, AS Roma is trustworthy

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 01 Dec 2019 10:07:07 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie A -- Verona VS AS Roma 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Verona got 5 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses and placed the 9 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Verona got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, AS Roma got 7 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 6 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, AS Roma got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Verona 0.82--0.5/-1-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 359 matches, the home team got 193 wins, 71 draws and 95 losses. Home win rate: 53.76%; Draw win rate: 19.78%; Away win rate: 26.46%; Home odds win rate: 64.35%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 35.65%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1016 matches, the home team got 462 wins, 259 draws and 295 losses. Home win rate: 45.47%; Draw win rate: 25.49%; Away win rate: 29.04%; Over odds win rate: 46.46%; Draw odds win rate: 6.59%; Under odds win rate: 46.95%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.80-3.55-1.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 2 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 28.57%; Draw win rate: 14.29%; Away win rate: 57.14%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Verona(22.2%), Draw(26.6%), AS Roma(51.2%)

 

Verona VS AS Roma, AS Roma is trustworthy

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.